Thursday, December 15, 2016
GOOD BY FROM THE SIMPLE FARM GIRL
Hello neighbor, This will be the last post I will make to the Confessions of a Simple Farm Girl. Since I have graduated from high school and will soon be moving on to college, there is not much more I can think of to share of that little girl on the farm. Most of the rest of my life was quickly shared in the series about "becoming a teacher'' and I figure this is a good place to end this particular post. I want to thank all my neighbors who faithfully followed the farm stories. I hope you will look for my new posts on FB "Sometimes I wonder about things". These will be various things that pop up in my memory or I come across that I want to share. Again thank you for reading. From a simple farm girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment