Tuesday, January 26, 2016

SINGING AT FAIRMONT HEALTH CARE

Hello. Glad you stopped by.

One Tuesday a month some of us from our church go to Fairmont to sing to the residents there. This morning my 101 year old Mom was sitting in the front row and I was standing in the front row of our group. When began to sing "The Little Brown Church in the Wildwood", I could see Mom was singing right along with us. Lots of time she sort of just closes her eyes and nods as she doesn't see too well. But this morning she was alert and with it.  After we finished the song, she was the only one who clapped and smiled and she even leaned over and spoke to the gentlemen in the wheel chair next to her.  It made me smile to see her interact like that.  God be with her always, I pray.

Stop by again some time soon and we will have another little chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment