Glad you stopped by.
This morning at church, our Pastor was speaking about Abraham sending his servant to find a wife for his son, Isaac. The servant stopped at a well to rest. He asked God that when he asked one of the maidens to please give him a drink, and she says" Drink and I will water your camels, too." I will know this is the one to be the wife for Isaac. Pastor went on to explain that a camel can drive 40 gallons of water and that there were ten camels and that would be 400 gallons of water. Across the church there was a little boy who said "Whoooooo" I guess he thought that was a lot of water. Anyway you could hear snickers all across the congregation. At least he was listening to the sermon.
Stop by again sometime soon and we'll have another little chat.
I thought this was a cute response from a little one.
ReplyDelete