Tuesday, March 1, 2016
HE WAS THERE ALL THE TIME-all 80 years
Yesterday, Feb. 29, was my 20th leap year birthday and I want to thank all my relatives, friends and neighbors who sent me so many birthday wishes. Don't be fooled by the 20 it really was my 80th. It was a long three day celebration because our daughter, Karen Prior, celebrated hers on Sat. the 27th. Our son, Scot, was here from Yakima, WA and our other son, Albert and his wife, Linda, were here from Maine. We had a great time visiting, sight seeing and celebrating. We are all looking forward to my 21st in four years so that I can "go into a bar and order something". Not really. Once again a big thank you and to God a great big THANK YOU His many, many blessings and for having been with me all these many years, when so many times I didn't know it. He was there all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment